Some of my previous cards...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hi again!

I'm back! I spent some vacation time, I also spent some time learning other crafts (which I will show later) and, bad luck, I was sick a few days:( In short, I did not have a minute to be near to my blog for a long time. However, making cards is in my DNA, I cannot leave them! So here I am, eager to start anew.

Today I made a card with the Mojo Monday sketch Contest. I think it is the first time I did not use a drawing. I thought the sketch was special to write a nice greeting. The gold ribbon and the shining butterfly highlighted the Christmas colors.

Card supplies:
Bazzill green cardstock, golden cardstock, miscellaneous designer paper, Cuttlebug Christmas embossing folder, EK Success punch paper, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Butterflies Two, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four, glitter paint, special golden ribbon, gold silk thread and my sewing machine.

Thanks for your visit today!

Challenges:
Mojo Monday Contest
The Secret Crafter - Anything that flies
One Stop Craft - Anything goes
Mark Finest Paper - a Holiday card
Lexi's Creations - Anything goes
Stamp and Create - Holiday card
Stamp with Fun - Alles was fliegt
Wild Orchid - Classic Christmas
Flutter By Wednesday - Anything goes with a butterfly

11 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Beautiful card! I love how you made the sentiment your focal point. :) Thanks for stamping with us at Flutterby Wednesday!

Patti J said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the sentiment, and that you used it as your main focus! Thanks for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday! Hope to see you back next week!

Mrs. Miles said...

Now look at THAT! Nice and bold colors and some glam thrown in. You pulled it off nicely - wonderful card!

Carolyn said...

Very pretty card with lovely, rich colors. I look forward to seeing the other crafts that you are learning. Hope that you are feeling well again :)

Hugs,
Carolyn

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, very elegant!

Saskia :)

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous holiday card!! Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well!!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the rich colors of your beautiful Christmas design!

What a fabulous addition to the Friends of Speedy the Cat's holiday card challenge!! Thank you for playing along and sharing your wonderful work with us!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful colors!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card Edith, love the colours. Hope you are feeling better.
Luv Brenda xxx

Joanne (jojot) said...

regal in color and design....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Andrea said...

Very great card - wonderful coloring the motiv. Love it.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41