Some of my previous cards...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dreams...


I made this card with one of my latest drawing. I love butterflies and I have many different drawings of them! In this card I used dry embossed cardstock (metallic gold and metallic bronze), the Fiskars circle paper punch and the Provo Craft corner cutter .

I painted the butterflies with watercolors and also used La Plume pen markers from Marvy. Then I added glitter paint and small crystals on the wings. On top I used Liquid Crystal Embossing from All Night Media for crystal effect. I put small pearls on the center of the flower on the corner over the ribbon and added natural twigs.


I called it "Dreams" and I think it is a card for any occasion. I will love to hear your comments!

11 comments:

the funkie junkie said...

Oooohhhh, Edith, it is gorgeous!!! Absolutely supurb!! Did you draw the butterflies? I need to learn how to do the punched edging on the circle. It is really pretty. Great work, my friend!!

True :) said...

Edith,
This card is stunning! Very pretty butterflies! Love all of the elements you put into it! A true work of art!
Hugs,
True :)

Edith said...

Thank you ladies. You are very kind.
Linda, this a circle paper punch from Fiskars. You can find also an oval one. I have found two on ebay today, maybe you can have a look:
Item number: 250455120054
Item number: 120449319528

Dianne said...

Edith, this is a gorgeous card. I love the way you colored the butterflies.

Cindy said...

Beautiful card, Edith! Just fabulous!

Kath said...

Absolutely STUNNING Edith!!

Beautiful Greetings said...

This is gorgeous Edith! I am amazed at the details. You really out did yourself this time!

Chris said...

I think you are raising the bar Edith! WOW!

Wendy said...

I luuuuuuuv this Edith, so very pretty!!

Anne-marie said...

wow this is stunning
Anne-marie x

carrot said...

Breathtaking!!! Like the others said great details. Love this work!! :)