Some of my previous cards...

Monday, September 7, 2009

I will always be there for you

I made this card with a beautiful stamp of Charlie, from the Whiff of Joy, which was a gift that my friend Cindy gave me some time ago. I guess this is the second or third card that I made using a stamp:)

I added one of my drawings for the background. This castle is similar to the one I designed for a card that I made some time ago, with a princess and a toad. I used different printed papers to make the "grass" and "water". The castle has a drawbridge that is lifted. I have painted the “chains" that raise the bridge with silver metallic paint.


The water under the bridge has a crystal effect (Clear Glass Finish, Liquid Embossing from All Night Media). I used the same effect on Charlie's armor. I painted Charlie and the castle with watercolors and inks. I loved to use this stamp. Thanks again, Cindy!

6 comments:

Beautiful Greetings said...

Oh my goodness Edith this is fantastic! I love the castle. I think you need to start getting your drawings in rubber! I would love to be a customer.

Christine said...

I have these two stamps and haven't used them yet. What you've done is very clever. Like the bridge!

Dianne said...

WOW! Edith this card is awesome. I love what you did with the castle.

csroyal said...

Super card, Edith!! The Castle and Charlie are perfect!

Edith said...

Thank you girls! You are soooo kind!
:)

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 190 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?