Some of my previous cards...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Roy Rabbit...


Just in time! I am pleased to introduce you Roy Rabbit, which can hardly sustain these huge, colorful and beautiful eggs (must be chocolate, of course!). Roy Rabbit is part of my latest drawings. I made the flowers and the leaves with different punch the papers and I added a "gem" in the center of each flower. The eggs have glitter and crystal effect. I used a gorgeous round paper punch but it did not show much effect with the background colors, so I added a pink cardboard that I cut out by hand along the edges. I think it looks much better with this contrast.



Card Supplies:
Image of EdithDesigns, Bazzill card stock, miscellaneous patterned paper, Caran d'Ache watercolors, Fiskars paper punch (round with hearts and other with flower border), different punch paper for flowers and leaves, glitter, All Night Media Clear Crystal, satin ribbon, crystal rhinestones, white color silk thread and my sewing machine.

I will enter this card on:
Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge # 65
Crafty Creations Challenge 59 - Spots and Dots
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Easter
Charisma Cardz - Something for the Kids

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear your comments:)

4 comments:

Christine said...

Very pretty Edith! So glad you are back to creating images and cards again.

Edith said...

Thanks for your support Chris! You are really very kind:)

Ingrid said...

Beatifull card you've made! Great stitching!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at ASFOS and good luck!
Hugs Ingrid

Helen Dooley said...

As I scroll through you blog I realize how beautiful your cards really are. You have made them lovely inside and out. Thanks for sharing such beautiful work with us in blogland.