Some of my previous cards...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

GERANIUM ~ Say it with Flowers Collection


Today I will show you another flower of my collection "Say it with Flowers": GERANIUM. I have read that in some places it is considered the flower of friendship. I have seen Geranium in various colors, but my favorite is this dark pink with the center almost black. I very seldom use pink colors in my cards, especially for the background, but in this case I think pink combine very well with different tones of green. As I like to give dimension to my cards, I printed the drawing several times to give the flowers the 3D effect. In the center of each flower I put a yellow crystal that fits nicely with the colors of the flower.


Card supplies:
Image from EdithDesigns©, Bazzill cardstock, miscellaneous designer paper, Caran d'Ache watercolors, Ecoline inks, black glitter, Victoria Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles, Fiskars punch paper, organza ribbon, silk thread and my sewing machine.

I will enter this card on:
Friday Sketchers # 95
Stamp Something Doodle something
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Flower Power
The Cuttlebugspot Celebrate Our Colors
Forever Friends Challenge Spring theme
Polly Craft Monday Challenge Recipe 4321

6 comments:

Denimo said...

Hi Edith. I LOVE your card. I just gorgeous!! Grrrrreat colors! Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo

Christine said...

Your flowers are wonderful!

Linda Brun said...

Beautiful card Edith. Love your Geranium, it's georgeous! And your inside is as beautiful as ever. Hugs

Emma said...

Beautiful card and so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, so pretty inside and out!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - the flowers are wonderful and the DP's exquisite
Lisa ;)