Some of my previous cards...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cute Christmas Kitten ~ Love


This is my favorite kitten, but I haven't give him a name yet, so up to now he is Kitten on a Christmas boot. This card has many layers of cardstock and of course, I made it with a drawing of EdithDesigns, me:) It is a card that has many details and a lots of stitches.

<>
I painted image with Caran D'Ache watercolors, La Plume pens, puffy white paint and acrylic metallic colors. The candy cane has All Night Media clear crystal effect. I used Bazzill cardstock, K&Company Christmas cardstock, red and gold organza ribbon and also gold ribbon. The boot and the head of the kitten were "popped" two and three times for a 3D effect. I sewed all layers with golden silk thread.

I will enter this card in
Mojo Monday Challenge
Cupcake Craft Challenge


3 comments:

Beautiful Greetings said...

Edith this is adorable! I just love the kitten poking his head out of the stocking. This is amazing from the coloring to the layout. Great job!

Linda Brun said...

Edith, this is beautiful. Love the stitching and all the layers. Cute little kitten !

csroyal said...

Beautiful card, Edith! Love the image!