Some of my previous cards...

Monday, November 30, 2009

Poinsettia...


I love poinsettias. I have seen them in white, red and pink. I do not know if there will be more colors. I made this card with a sketch of EdithDesigns (that is me!). I printed the image several times to cut out for a 3D effect. This time I outlined with Perfect Pens from Ranger and then I applied gold embossing powder and heat tool. I painted the picture with Caran D'Ache watercolors. I added a beautiful organza ribbon with gold flakes snow applications.

Card supplies:
Image of EdithDesigns©, Bazzill Cardstock, K & Company Designer Paper, Perfect Pens from Ranger, Gold Embossing Powder, Caran d'Ache Watercolors, Organza Ribbon with Golden Snow Flakes , Darice Heat Tool, Embossing Folder Cuttlebug Emboss A2 Textile Texture, Labels One 1 Spellbinders Nestabilities S4161, Golden Silk Thread, Scissors, Sewing Machine

I will enter this card on:

The Corrosive Challenge Blog
The Pink Elephant Challenge # 43
Stamp With Fun Challenge 35
Cupcake Craft Challenges

3 comments:

csroyal said...

Beautiful card, Edith!

Annie said...

Great card - Love your kitten card too.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Dianne said...

Edith, this is a beautiful and elegant card. Great job.