Some of my previous cards...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Miguelito Chihuahua

I made this card with the Mojo Monday Challenge sketch and I will take the opportunity to show it in other challenges as well. This is Miguelito Chihuahua, a drawing that I made long ago and had not had the chance to use it before. There are several layers of different papers in various colors and became a very colorful and cheerful card, especially for celebrations and parties and celebrations.

Card supplies:
Image© of Edith Designs, Bazzill cardstock, miscellaneous designer paper, Ecoline inks, Caran D’Ache watercolors, golden pencil, glitter, ribbon, EK Success border punch paper, miscellaneous flower punch paper, buttons, thread and my sewing machine.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday Sketch
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Buttons
Practical Scrappers - Punches
The Pink Elephant - Color (Yelow), Designer Paper and Buttons

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a cool card ! Love it ! Love the colours and the image is really sweet ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Christine said...

It is a hoot!

Unknown said...

I love it! Great use of punches for the Practical Scrappers Challenge...thanks for joining us!

Amanda said...

Wow, what a great card.. I love all the bright colors... Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week..

Amanda:0)