Some of my previous cards...

Monday, November 8, 2010

My first 2010 Christmas project, easy, easy...

This project is so easy that I will decorate many candles this year! I used candles with batteries, in order to place them anywhere. I used vellum and holographic cardstock. I cut the vellum in different sizes, rolled up and glued on the ends. I cut the cardstock with different punch papers and my Cuttlebug dies, then I added them to the rolled vellum using glue dots and that's it, ready! The easiest Christmas project of all my life!
Note: I am very responsible when using batteries. I always deposit them in appropriate containers for recycling:)
Thanks for your visit today!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love this project Edith!

Saskia said...

Beautiful project!

Saskia :)