Some of my previous cards...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Turkey

Hi, thanks for your visit today!



I had a great time making this card! It was fun! I can imagine that if turkeys could speak, would surely be on its knees like the one in my drawing , trying to avoid its fate in the next weekend:) As always, I used one of my drawings. I know the turkeys are a different color, but I thought I had to paint this one with bright colors and much glitter in its feathers.



Cards supplies:

Image© of EdithDesigns, different colors of Bazzill cardstock, miscellaneous designer paper, Caran D'Ache watercolors, glitter translucent paint, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles and Lattice Borderabilities, my wonderful Olfa circle cutter, different leaves punch papers, New Collection dark yellow flower rhinestones, golden silk thread and my sewing machine.

Challenges:
For Fun Challenge: Thanksgiving
Crazy Challenge: Thank you or Thanksgiving
The Shabby Tea Room:
Thanksgiving or Thanks
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog: Everything goes
Gingersnap Creations: GC79: Stitching

16 comments:

Saskia said...

Great card... very beautiful and so funny!! :)

Saskia :)

Amy said...

this is such a nice happy holiday card..the colors are vibrant

darling Ho said...

Pretty card!! I love the color you used!
Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

Annette22 said...

great

thanks a lot for joining us at our very first Fairy Tale challenge
today starts our second challenge:white
I would be happy to see some more works of you

hugs


Annette

Bianca said...

Your card is so pritty! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale design! Do you know our new challenge has start today? This time the theme is WHITE. So maybe you wan´t to enter again! xx Bianca

April said...

Cute!I love the saying!

Renkata said...

Such a great card. Love the sentiment!
Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge

Christine said...

Too cute Edith!

Pam said...

Beautiful card! I love your stitching!!

Nicole said...

Beautiful turkey! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Debbie said...

Too cute ... love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Betty Wright said...

Edith, the colors, coloring, and detailing make this one beautiful and oh, so cute turkey card! Fabulously done!

Betty Wright said...

Edith, the colors, coloring, and detailing make this one beautiful and oh, so cute turkey card! Fabulously done!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Aaaaaaw, how cute! Love your beautiful stitching, too! Thanks for playing along at Gingersnap Creations.

Ivolina said...

Lovely card. So nice turkey.
Thank you for playing with us at The Crazy Challenge.

rodoula said...

HI EDITH I LOVE THIS CARD, NICE COLORS AND THE COMMENT SO CLEVER...
THANKS FOR PASING BY TO WELCOME ME BACK